- Those who write about technical aspects of the technology
- Those who write about how it's used in schools
I tend to be one of the latter. I'm most interested in how a technology can be used to foster learning, improve communication, and make teachers' jobs easier. Some of the blogs I've found lately:
- LORE: An E-Journal for Teachers of Writing. This is not just for Language Arts teachers. With the current emphasis on writing across the curriculum, this is of interest to all.
- EduBlog Insights. This blog is both enthusiastic and insightful (as its name would suggest).
- Teachnology. This is apparently a post-secondary teacher with an interest in education.